Papa John’s is a Pizza delivery chain of restaurants in the usa. It is named as one of the largest and fastest growing pizza companies on earth and is ranked high in customer care.
The thought of papa johns hq was visualized and initiated by John Schnatter who started his career in the same industry by delivering pizzas as being a pizza driver. After graduation he had the opportunity to work in his father’s bar, but he wished to serve his very own pizza to his very own customers. To achieve this goal John sold his car.
In a very short period of time, Papa John’s has achieved huge success of being one of the largest pizza companies and getting high ranks in customer satisfaction. One reason for their success, mentioned previously by their tag line “Better Ingredients, Better Pizza”, Papa John’s uses the best of ingredients in their preparation and presentation. From water to protein enriched flour, meats, cheeses, vegetables along with other ingredients Papa John’s focuses on fresh, neat and hygienic products. Each pizza is served with the required garlic sauce to dip and thin crust.
In case you are wanting to partner with Papa John’s in the market of serving the high quality pizzas in your customers, and choosing a Papa John’s franchise you need to have at least a rough idea about the primary franchise fees.
• Minimum value for just one unit is $250,000; 4 to 10 units are $1 million, and 11 units require $2 million in value.
• Liquid assets composed of cash or readily available financing should total a minimum of $250,000 for a variety of units.
• At least one partner, an excellent business management background, and close proximity towards the location chosen.
• Franchise fee is low at $25,000
• 5% ongoing royalty fee payable monthly.
• The estimated investment is between $160,000 and $395,000 with an average unit of 1200 to 1400 square feet in a strip center running about $220,000.
• Renewable every a decade.
• Absentee Ownership – Actually encouraged should you don’t have QSR experience.
• Ranking – Recently named the #10 Global Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine.
• Forced Marketing Budget – A franchisee must spend no less than 7% in the monthly net on marketing.
Papa John’s Franchise Information:
Business Established: 1985
Franchising Since: 1986
Franchise Fee: $25,000
Total Investment (US): $160,000 to $395,000
When looking to begin papa johns ceo email it is necessary, particularly considering today’s market, that you try to find specific approaches to cut minimize or reduce overhead and risk. Any company may have risk, yet it is important ldzxcs use a full understanding of the volume of investment, startup cost and “ROI” (Return on Investment).