Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling at times. I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I am constantly looking within the mirror every few hours to determine if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the creation of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look good at 50 years old, which does help the situation.
Through the years I’ve learned how to handle some very helpful products and tips that I’m sure will manage to benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – This is a wonderful product which I carry around with me everyday inside my purse. It will come in a compact with a powder puff, comparable to sheer powder. As opposed to touching with กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice or sheer powder, I use blot powder. It’s translucent, and so i can get rid of the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. An additional advantage is the fact my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it through the entire day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. These are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that come in a small package that you simply can easily carry around with you through the entire day. All you have to do is dab the oily parts of the face – often the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your own face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at nearly every cosmetic counter. It’s super easy to use and you can wear it under กระดาษซับมัน. Just dab a little on the oily areas of the face and blend outward. It controls shine and offers a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, however you may have to reduce the use in the event that your skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When all else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides employing a blot powder, facial tissue is an additional product that I personally use through the day as well. The majority are 2-ply, however it works better should you separate them and make use of 1-ply. They’re nearly as useful because the blotting papers, along with a lot cheaper too! Stay away from buying ones who have fragrance or กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alko because it may irritate your skin and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of such will absorb oil or block out the development, but they should be a part of your daily skincare routine. Always opt for a cleanser that is certainly oil-free, and there are some great ones that are specifically made for oily skin. Your moisturizer needs to be water based with SPF15 or greater and stay defined as “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night to avoid clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Ought to be labeled “oil free” to avoid adding unnecessary oil for your face. Because I adore a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation which is water-based or oil free come in various shades for a lot of cosmetics lines, so you should not have trouble finding one that is right for you personally.