JadeScape is the latest private condominium by Qingjian Realty which is located at Shunfu Road and is just 200m from Marymount MRT Station. Jade Scape Shunfu was the former Shunfu Ville by Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) which was set up for tender to have an selling price of $688 million or $791 per sq ft (psf) per plot ratio. The sale of S$638 million was put up by Qingjian Realty as well as the owners accepted the offer.
Sitting on the former site of Ki Residences, JadeScape is build on a location of 398,114sqft, containing 1,206 residential units with well over 100 facilities within site.
Created by the famous architectural firm, Tang Associates, Link: JadeScape will certainly be a thoroughly modern building, featuring fresh, contemporary interior style. Tang associates is definitely an award-winning architectural firm which has labored on several famous projects in Singapore like Orchard Gateway, The Rochester and something Raffles Palace Tower 2.
JadeScape capitalised on its’ prime location on the much-sought-after Thomson area. For commuters, traveling will likely be a simple breeze.
JadeScape residency is just a 3-minute walk from Marymount MRT station and Bishan MRT Interchange station for Circle and North-South lines is just a stop away.
Future Upper Thomson MRT Station is also sited within 7minutes walk from JadeScape, Upper Thomson MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line) is predicted to become completed in 2020 and is also area of the ambitious Thomson East-Coast Line, that has a total of 7 MRT interchanges once fully operational. Locals can suitably drive or travel along major arterial roads like Adam and Lornie Road, and expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
JadeScape Shunfu is enclosed with great pleasure and conveniences wherein Ki Residences Floor Plan can effortlessly get their needs a few minutes walk from their home. Future owners can cherish the entertainment, eating and shopping centers like Junction 8 Mall and Thomson Plaza.
Amenities – There are plenty of eateries nearby JadeScape that caters mouthwatering and delicious meals such as the famous Thomson private estate district, whereby rows of shop houses are highly visible across the main road and it is a hipster place for youngster to hold out once the nights fall. Shunfu Mart, Ang Mo Kio Hub, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, Thomson Plaza and Toa Payoh Hub will also be within short driving distance or 1 and 2 MRT stops away.
In addition to that, additionally, there are recreation areas accessible like parks and recreation clubs. These includes Mac Ritchie Reservoir Park, Bishan Sports Hall and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park.
Educational Facilities – Catholic Secondary School is within 1 km from JadeScape. A few other renowned educational schools like Ai Tong School, Marymount Convent School and Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School can be found within 1-2 km distance from JadeScape.
Developer – Qingjian Realty is really a developer located in Singapore, which can be area of the Qingjian Group Co., Ltd., a conglomerate using a wide range of business operations including contracting, investments, property development, capital management, logistics and more. The parent group’s projects have included the Olympic Sailing Centre, the Liuting Airport Terminal, and commercial and residential towers.
Qingjian Realty’s persistence for providing quality homes in Singapore is widely recognised with multiple awards, like the FIABCI Singapore Property Award, BCA Green Mark Award, BCA Universal Design Mark Gold Award, and BCI Asia Top Ten Awards.
Today, Qingjian Realty is Singapore’s largest developer of executive condominiums. 2016 marks the year Qingjian paved the way for Smart Located in Singapore.
Their first residential project in Singapore, Natura Loft, was launched in 2008. Followed by Nin Residence (2010), RiverParc Residence (2011), Riversound Residence (2012), River Isles (2012), Waterbay (2012), Ecopolitan (2013), Bellewoods (2014), Bellewaters (2014) and The Visionaire (2016).
Surrounded by 5 Reservoirs (MacRitchie Reservoir, Lower Peirce Reservoir, Upper Peirce Reservoir, Lower Seletar Reservoir, Upper Seletar Reservoir)
Close proximity to Windsor Nature Park and upcoming Thomson Nature Park.
Education – Within 1 km to catholic Senior High School
* Near to reputable education institutions (Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls School (2009), Ai Tong School)
* Close proximity to departmental stores(Thomson Plaza, Junction 8, Bishan Commnunity Club15 minutes drive to CBD with upcoming North-South Coridor
* Close proximity towards the Singapore Polo Club & The Singapore Island Country Club
* Within Walking distance to Upper Thomson Road Famous Eateries
* Within Walking distance to Thomson Community Club
As you evaluate each property, your information-gathering deepens:
• Demand “actual” income and expenses reports for every property.
• Identify the upkeep charges for every unit including municipal, property, and assessment taxes, water and electricity charges, security, HOA fees, parking fees, etc.
• Experienced investors caution against underestimating a property’s operating expenses. Make a spreadsheet of projected operating expenses for each and every potential investment unit. Get yourself a second opinion of your projected expenses from someone proficient in similar real estate investments.
• Complete due diligence on the financial, legal, and physical condition of each and every apartment to uncover any potential issues before closing the deal.
• Get an estimate of insurance for every property. Expect that natural disasters can happen. Know just how much insurance you have to carry per each apartment you are considering to have an investment.
Reality Check – It may be hard to help keep your enthusiasm in check if you are in investment mode. Among the most important ways you can help yourself are going to:
• Have Realistic Expectations: experienced investors know much better than to fall crazy about a property. They suggest you fall deeply in love with the offer, not the house. The Jadescape that is absolutely lovely however is not within an economically healthy community, or possibly is in a building with multiple structural issues is not really a beautiful investment.
• Be Sure That Your Financial Health: don’t invest coming from a desperate must turn a sudden profit. Ensure your finances are healthy enough to ride the initial highs and lows until your premises begins to produce a whmrna cash flow.
Purchasing apartments is often an inexpensive method to enter in the investment property market. But just as with any other property investment, there exists much to find out and prepare for before you close the deal. Stay in mind your budget, your objectives, as well as the knowledge you might have gained about the apartment market and you’ll be off and away to a good start. JadeScape Showflat open from 8 September 2018. Contact us for showflat viewing and to obtain full range of JadeScape Floor Plan.